Welcome to Peter Eyre's Space

Thank you for joining my space. The world is truly a remarkable and beautiful place but somehow we have lost our direction. Why can't we all get on together and live in peace? Why so much agression and no compassion or love for each other? Why do our leaders want to wage war in order to gain an economic advantage in controlling the natural resources of our planet? Why do such nations as the USA allow the manufacturing of weapons containing uranium components and yet profess that they are promoting disarmament? Who do they, the UK, European Countries and Israel insist in using these WMD's. I sincerely wanted to welcome you all in such a very nice and gentle way but I carry so much pain for the innocent men, women and children of past and current war zones that have sucumbed to these evil uranium weapons. We must all try to prohibit DU/EU or any other "Dirty Weapon" and learn to live in peace. We in the west have to close all bases that exist on Islamic soil and learn to trade instead of fighting. So I again welcome you to "Peter's Space" If you support war in any shape or form please do not enter my space. If you are a Christian Zionist or Jewish Zionist please do not enter my space. If however you are against war and any form of intimidation you are most welcome to take over my space.

Saturday 16 April 2011

US and UK Governments extend their talons over Libya - Part 16

US and UK Governments extend their talons over Libya - Part 16

Did you thing the Crusades were over? Wrong its only just starting!

The hard facts about the US Policy towards the Islamic Middle East

Having spent most of my life in and around the Middle East in both the military and as a consultant I have always felt uncomfortable when I am around the American military and to some degree with their businessmen and private security employees etc.

There was always an aggressive overtone when I engaged in conversation with them and on one particular trip, whilst in transit over the mountains in Northern Iraq, I was shocked what I was about to hear.

We had diverted due to a strong cross wind and this was about to stir up a sand storm. When we arrived at our divertion destination I was met by our driver in his 4WD and so I suggested that as we were passing a US/Iraqi training camp we could offer these two American’s a lift, which we did.

During the long trip the US guys started talking about their activities and some of their own experiences but then they language became harsh and they ended up by saying the best thing for this country is to “Nuke the F…… Lot”……..I immediately became deeply upset by their mannerism and suggested we change the conversation as our driver is local and speaks English…….they were not concerned about this at all and said “So What”?

We eventually dropped them off at their training camp and I told them not to expect a lift next time as they were not welcome.

On one other occasion the same thing happened and we again diverted. This time we offered a lift to a rather strange looking gentleman who was carrying a military style bag. He sat next to me in the back as we started our journey over the mountain pass. I asked him what he was doing in these parts and he said he was assisting in the development of a US University….however I just happened to know about this project and his coverage of the project really did not make sense and so I became deeply suspect of him and assumed that his activity was for other purposes. He had an aggressive type US accent but did not look American.

During a moment of distraction I managed to take the name tag of his bag and quickly hid it in my pocket. We again dropped him off whilst we were in transit at a well guarded, up market residential street, Our driver told me that the house next to this guy was an Iraqi Senior Minister house. Later I checked out the name and found him to be of Jewish origin so one can only assume he was working for Mossad or the CIA.

So many times during my time in the Middle East I have been faced with this US Gung-Ho attitude which to me frequently meant I was acutely embarrassed to be with them in the company of local residents.

Having got that out the way I now want to reveal to you a startling presentation that was given by an ex “Four Star General” who also so happened to be a former NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe – General Wesley Clark who served in the US Military from 1966-2000 and who also became a potential US Presidential candidate in the 2004 race for the Democratic Party Presidential Nomination. He eventually pulled out and gave way to Kerry who also failed in his attempt. What General Clark revealed will no doubt blow you away and reveals the inner workings of the White House and the US Department of Defense. For my part I was not so shocked as I have always believe that two things still live on in the minds of these warped leaders – “The Crusades and The Cold War.”

Before we look into what General Clark actually said you have to understand that the New World Order (NOW) actually does exist and that the US, UK and France in particular form part of this order and carry out their very aggressive “Geo Political Policy Master Plan” which has three main themes:

• To take control of the world’s natural resources
• To take control of the international markets for those resources
• To take control of the international trade routes, sea lanes and pipeline routes

I keep repeating this theme as it is so important to understand the foundation of the NWO and how they work, their massive fraud scams which Gordon Bowden has uncovered and that there is a strong connection with the European Royal Families, The Pilgrim Society, the Rothschilds, the Rockerfella and such locations as the Royal Institute of International Affairs (Chatham House London), The Council of Foreign Relations (to which General Clark belonged), The Trilateral Commission, The Bilderberg Group and so many more too numerous to mention who all have an extremely strong Jewish/Israeli connection.

I thought I would pop in this statement which clearly has a NWO overtone:
“It is a test that the international community has to pass. Failure would shake further the faith of the people’s region in the emerging international order and the primacy of international law.” -Brookings Institute’s - February 2011

So what did General Clark reveal when he spoke at the Commonwealth Club of California on the 3rd of October 2007:

He started by saying that a policy coup suddenly took over the US after 9/11 and changed the US policy without consulting anyone. Some hard nose people took over the direction of American policy and they never bothered to inform the rest of us!!!
He referred to a visit he made to the Pentagon 10 days after 9/11 to see Donald Rumsfeld who gave reference to the book that General Clark had published. Rumsfeld told him I have read your book and “Nobody is going to tell us where or when we can bomb, nobody and I’m thinking in calling this a floating coalition what do you think about that”? before General Clark could respond he said “That’s all the time I have” and so he left.

Clarke then went downstairs and met with a member of the Joint Staff who called him into his office and said “Sir, I want you to know we are going to attack Iraq” and I said “Why” and he said “We don’t know” I said “Have they tied Saddam to 9/11” he said “No, I guess they don’t know what to do about terrorism and so they think they can attack states and they want to look strong, I guess if they think they take down a state it will intimidate the terrorist….you know it’s like that old saying if you only have two halves on a hammer then every problem has to be a nail.” General Clark said he walked out of there and felt pretty upset and then we attacked Afghanistan “I was pretty happy about that as we should have.”

He went on to say that he went back to the Pentagon about six weeks later and met the same officer again and said “Why haven’t we attacked Iraq”? the officer said “it’s worst than that” he said…..he pulled up a piece of paper of his desk and said “I just got this Memo from the Secretary of Defense’s office it said we are going to attack and destroy the governments in seven countries in five years!!.......we are going to start with Iraq and then we are going to move to Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran.” I said “Seven countries in five years!? I said “Is that a classified document memo”? he said “Yes Sir” so I said “Then don’t show it to me.” He was about to show it to me “I don’t want to talk about it.”

General Clarke went on to say that “I sat on this information for a long time, for about six to eight months, I was so stunned by this I couldn’t begin to talk about it and I couldn’t believe it was really true and that’s actually what happened….these people took control of the policy in the United States and I realized then it came back to me a 1991 meeting I had with Paul Wolfowitz…..in 2001 he was Deputy Secretary of Defense but in 1991 was the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, the number three position in the Pentagon and I had gone to see him when I was a “One Star General”…..I was commanding the National Training Centre…I had met him one time and he said if ever you come to Washington come with me…they always say that….well I was there in Washington and it was a Friday afternoon…I had visited Colin Powell and he gave me five minutes of his precious time and I was bored in the Pentagon so I went to see Wolfowitz…I called and he was available….I said to Paul….this is 1991…..when I said “Mr Secretary you must be pretty happy with the performance of the troops in Desert Storm”?......he said “Well yes but not really because the truth is we should have got rid of Saddam Hussein and we didn’t”….Clarke commented “on that this was just after the Shia Uprising, in March of 91 and which we had provoked we kept our troops on the side lines and didn’t intervene”
Clarke continued the story when Wolfowitz said “One thing we did learn was ….we learned that we can used our military in the region, in the Middle East, and the Soviets won’t stop us, and he said we’ve got about five or ten years to clean up those old Soviet Client Regimes, Syria, Iran, Iraq before the “Next Great Super Power” comes on to challenge us.” Clarke continued “You know it was like I am coming out of the Mojave Desert, I have been training troops, I have not been thinking “Geo Strategy” for some time, and suddenly a guy just shoved this nugget at me, well you remember it, it was a pretty stunning thing, I mean, the purpose of the military is to start wars and change governments and its not to deter conflict, we are going to invade countries……..my mind was spinning and I put that aside and it was like a nugget you hold onto.”

He went on to say “This country was taken over by a group of people with a policy coup, Wolfowitz and Cheney and Rumsfeld and you could name a half dozen other collaborators from the “Project for New America Century”…they wanted us to destabilize the Middle East, turn it upside down, make it under our control, it went back to those comments made in 1991….”Did they ever tell you that? Was there a National Dialogue on this? Did Senators and Congressmen stand up and denounce this plan? Was there a full fledged American Debate on it? Absolutely Not!!” “And there still isn’t, and that’s why we are still failing in Iraq, because Iran and Syria know about the plan.”

“All you have to do is read the weekly standard and listen to Bill Crystal and he blabber mouths it all over the world and Richard Pearl the same way…….they can hardly wait to finish Iraq so that they could move into Syria, it was like a lay down “Our legions are going to go in there………this wasn’t what the American people voted George Bush into office for …..well in actual fact they didn’t vote him into office…...it wasn’t what he campaigned on…..he campaigned on a humble foreign policy, the most arrogant foreign policy in American history, he campaigned on no peace keeping, no nation building and here he his with Afghanistan and Iraq….its astonishing…..so the route of the problem is not how many troops are in Iraq, please believe me, don’t be mad if you are democrat or at your democrat congressman as they cannot reduce the troops and frustrate the President, it’s not the issue and if you are a republican, don’t be mad at the democrats because they are fusing with the troops………whether you are a democrat or a republican or an American you ought to be concerned at the strategy of the United States in this region.”

“What is our aim”? What is our purpose? Why are we there? Why are Americans dying in this region?.........that is the issue.” !!!!

So there you have it….the true face of American Foreign Policy is now revealed by one of their most Senior Generals.
It reminds me of a book I wrote some time ago but never published it……I gave it the main title of “The Deadly Link” with a sub title of “US Imperialism – Terrorism – Poverty.

The idea of my book was to prove that US Imperialism creates, what I call self induced terrorism, and the two together both create poverty………now maybe you can see what is currently going on in the Middle East…..especially in Libya and the US/Israeli stance against Iran with additional unrest in Syria…….I beg you all to truly open your eyes and see that no matter what Obama, Clinton or Gates tell you….this is a US led strategy with the intention to force regime change, destabilize, divide and conquer!!!

I also have myself encountered censorship of the BBC and we already know that Rupert Murdoch has always supported the Israeli way of doing business…..why shouldn’t he think any other way….its part of his own background…..he has censored almost any news outlet that goes against Israel and all of this falls into place with the Pro Israeli groups that control our politicians in both the US, UK and the EU via their empires such as the Rothschild’s, Rockefellers, and the organizations I have listed above……that is why there is such an aggressive policy towards to Islamic Middle East……all of this is backed up by the massive Jewish Zionists and the Christian Zionists.

I also read this statement in the same section that stated:
We have learned that the US State Department openly admits to providing funding to tech firms to assist protesters across the Middle East and Northern Africa to circumvent cyber-security inside target nations. Perhaps most alarming of all, we now know that the US State Department is also funding corporations like BBC to undermine the governments of China and Iran, revealing the full-scope of their ambitions.

The Brookings Institute report “Libya’s Test of the New International Order” back in February 2011. In it, it talks about the primacy of international law over national sovereignty and considered it being at stake in Libya. Allowing Libya to defy the “international community,” they worried, could ultimately threaten its “resolve and credibility.

Maybe now you can see the truth behind this conflict in Libya and my previous report on Libya (Part 15) explaining the connection between Gaddaffi and the west in massive fraud and illegal arms dealings etc.

Brookings Institute report, “Bifurcating the Middle East,” mentions rallying “the Arab street” to confront defiant states like Libya, Syria, and Iran, all of which are mentioned by name. The final goal is world government and the elimination of borders.

This next quote really says it all:
“Nations like Syria, Iran, Libya, Burma, Belarus, and many others are demonized and systematically isolated and undermined not because they are a threat to the world, but because their independence and refusal to acquiesce is an obstacle before a corporate-financier ruled world government.”

It is with great frustration that I continue to raise the issue of the New World Order and its impact on the rest of the world…….it’s evil “Geo Political Plans” and yet many people still do not believe that the NOW even exists………why do some people think this way? Don’t they watch the many leaders around the world talking about it? Are they all blind?

Please understand the “Axis of Evil” is here in the heart of London and that President Obama, Prime Minister Cameron and President Sarkosy are just mere puppets in this massive organisation……what we also have to understand is the part played by that evil satanic organisation called the Freemason’s - who house under their roof many very high profile people around the world including our ex PM Tony Blair and Gordon Brown.

I also cannot leave out the massive array of peodophiles around the world who are all part of the same organization and who take away the innocence of our children…..such is our evil world.

Finally I would just like to print off one paragraph I wrote some time ago in my book which read as follows:

“No one could ever forgive Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Paul Bremer, John Bolton, Condoleezza Rice, Paul Wolfowitz and all of those unnamed faceless people who have added to the pain, suffering and poverty in our world.” I find this a coincidence that General Clarke also identified some of the same group…….so there you have it from both sides of the pond

We have seen people taking to the streets in mass all over the world but maybe we did not understand that many were very well orchestrated ploys for political purpose and not with the intention of taking our country back from these war mongers and racketeers……Maybe one day we will see a genuine protest by genuine people who just want to tell their respective leaders…..”Enough is enough”.

So my final question would be…..”Should we be in Libya”? – “Most certainly not.”

Peter Eyre – Middle East Consultant – 1/4/2011 www.eyreinternational.com

No comments:

Post a Comment